Monday, June 24, 2013

Short holiday

As I expected, I had so much fun. Having seafood for lunch, which is absolutely made me so full. In bahasa, we called it MAKAN BESAR hahaha. After lunch, me and my sister took some photos and our selca. Here they are.


I stayed there for three days, and I didn’t bring my laptop with me. So bored, don’t know what to do without laptop and internet. Otherwise, my handphone is the oldskul one. No internet, no camera, even music player. What can I do? Maybe I should keep to write random things, just like what I’m doing right now. I have to practice my English, because I’m gonna take TOEFL next semester. And I want to do as best as I can so I’ll get better score. My target is 500. It’s quite high, isn’t it? I keep doing this for practicing and proving my English skill, especially grammar. Already forgot what I’ve been learning since elementary school. What a shame!




No comments:

Post a Comment